Best 5 Small Footprint Elliptical Trainers
Finding the best small footprint elliptical machine can be very difficult to achieve, but it is possible and is a MUST if you have space limitations. An elliptical trainer’s footprint simply refers to the length and width of your machine. It´s important to know that as these two variables decrease, so does the quality and performance of the elliptical trainer.
The smallest space recommended by manufacturers is at least 3 feet of empty space behind and in front of your machine as well as 2 feet on either side. One factor you cannot afford to ignore when determining which is the best smallest footprint quality elliptical trainer to consider is price.
More often than not, price is a huge determinant of quality and is particularly true in the fitness industry. Below are the 5 smallest footprint quality elliptical trainers, starting with the 2 cheapest.
- best space saving elliptical trainer.
- small footprint elliptical which can easily fit under your desk
- very light meaning you can move it around the house
- Cost-wise, it´s very affordable and could make a very good entry elliptical trainer for you.
- choice of up to 3 colors to choose from
- small footprint means you also lose out on stride length and stability
- you also work more to burn the similar amount of calories like on models such as the Best Fitness E1
- Read a brief review in my Best 3 elliptical trainers for small spaces post here and a more indepth review here!
- small footprint makes it a good space saving elliptical trainer, perfect for apartments!
- dial tension can easily be adjusted if you want a more challenging workout
- good LCD panel for monitoring vitals while you exercise
- large pedal design, which minimises foot slippage when exercising
- lower and upper body workout capabilities
- small elliptical machine which is easy to put together
I have just done an in-depth review of this small footprint elliptical - you can read it here!
- Dual-action workout arms provide an upper body workout
- The 44lb Flywheel delivers the benefits of an indoor cycling bike and a small footprint elliptical trainer
- Chain drive with two way striding capability
- Large pedal construction with ridge design to prevent foot slippage when exercising
- LCD computer displays time, calories, odometer, speed and distance
- one of the best compact machines on the market
- clearly visible blue backlit LCD panel, hence easy to read vitals when you exercise
- 21-inch stride length means more calories burned when you exercise
- relatively quiet elliptical machine with a comfortable and natural stride
- 17 resistance levels thefore better workouts for you
- great warranty as follows – 15 years frame, 2 years parts and electronics, 6 months wear on parts and 1 year of labor
- very sturdy and doesn’t rock/wobble when you train
Read my detailed review of this machine here and it is also included in my best 3 elliptical trainers for small spaces post.
Once you buy your small footprint elliptical trainer you may need advice on the best workout plan for you. I have just written a post on Elliptical Workout Plans, starting with Beginner Plans for those of you new to exercise or to using the elliptical machine. You can read it here!
- Very small footprint
- Chain driven fan wheel runs quietly and smoothly
- Dual-action handlebars allow upper and lower body workouts
- Includes a workout video to get you started
- Very lightweight and easy to move
- Adjust resistance level by adjusting the friction knob
I hope this has helped in your search for a small footprint elliptical machine - don't forget to contact me here if you have bought a different compact elliptical so I can add it to my site! I love hearing feedback from my readers :)
Return to My Elliptical Trainer Reviews